If you are looking for a quick and healthy breakfast, we’ve got you covered. Healthy, nutritious and delicious – these three words truly sum up the recipe we are sharing with our readers this week! Happy baking!
Instant oats 1 cup
Walnuts (roughly chopped) ¼ cup
Almonds (roughly chopped) ¼ cup
Salt ¼ tsp
Baking soda 1 tsp
Whole wheat flour (sifted) 1 cup
Banana (ripe & medium-sized) 4
Maple syrup (substitute: honey/brown sugar) 1/3 cup
Butter (melted) 100g
Vanilla extracts 1 tsp
- In a chopper, add instant oats, walnuts and almonds & chop coarsely. Add salt, baking soda, whole wheat flour, mix well & set aside.
- In a bowl, add banana & mash slightly with the help of masher. Add maple syrup, eggs, butter and vanilla extract & mix well.
- Now add dry flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- Line a 8x4” inch bread loaf pan with butter paper and grease with cooking oil.
- Pour prepared batter in greased loaf pan, sprinkle instant oats, almonds and walnuts.
- Bake in preheated oven at 170 C for 50-60 minutes. Take out from oven & let it cool completely.
- Cut into desired slices and serve!
Courtesy: Food Fusion